Updated: Mar 24
Me snow shoeing with my dog.
Some people don't realize but you can travel and still get a great session in wherever you go with online training.
Here are some of the main benefits to Training Online.
– You no longer have to go into a gym. Lots of people don’t like gyms. They’re not always comfortable, welcoming environments. They’re not always conveniently located, either. Being able to train anywhere – in the comfort of your own home, for example – can be a big advantage.
– Scheduling is a non-issue. For those clients who work regular hours, booking with a trainer from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. can be a headache. Additionally, a strict appointment time puts undue pressure on a client. It’s frustrating to show up 5 or 10 minutes late for an appointment because of traffic and miss part of the workout that you paid for.
– Stronger accountability and support. Because you have more time, the trainer can offer clients better support.
– More cost effective. In addition to paying a trainer for their time, a client also has to pay for club overhead. You can get a better trainer at a fraction of the price by working with somebody online.
– Can now work with the best. Because the trainer can be anywhere, a client can now seek out and find “the best” trainer to work with. When clients believe you’re “the best,” they’re more likely to trust the process, adhere to your program, and get better results.
– Free client app to track progress (if working with software). A nice value-add for clients is the ability for them to see stats, track progress, and communicate with their trainer in real time.
– Loved ones can be taken care of. Unfortunately there’s a lot of variance in our industry and not all trainers are good. People can now refer those they care about to a great trainer (someone they trust and respect) because location is no longer a factor.